Friday, May 18, 2012

Tot school

      I'm been trying to do a lot with my little tot lately! I can't wait until he's closer to two to really start our 'tot school'.  He's been such a quick learner though - everything I tell him he picks up so quickly!  We worked a lot this week on his hand/eye coordination....picking up little things and putting them away! He loves this and will do it over and over again.

We pulled the sensory bin out again.  The balls were little again, we rehydrated it and ta-da...sensory bin back in action!  Little man did well with using spoons and transferring the balls.
He builds the greatest trains and will play for hours with them! I don't remember my other boys being this good at 15 months... Here he is at our oldest's first T-ball game.  I love how he lays next to them now and just watches them go (kinda hard on the grass)!

Putting away crayons at the game with those little pinchers again.

Having a wonderful time outside with his brothers playing playdoh!

...and lastly reading about dinosaurs with his brother :)



My 4 year old finished preschool last week, so I've just been doing little things here and there for him.  This week I made him a file folder game about letter sounds.
He really loved it and did well.  I think I only had to help him one time!  I didn't even teach him sounds yet...he's just picking them up on his own! 

All finished!


My oldest started T Ball and had his first game this week....his did wonderfully!







Mom's favorite of the week





 

No comments:

Post a Comment