Monday, June 4, 2012

Wonderful Wedding Weekend

We just celebrated a most beautiful wedding this weekend.  My husband's brother Mike got married....to Aunt Missy!! We're so excited to finally call her Aunt Missy! My little ones can't stop saying it :)  Our middle one was the ringbearer.  I can't begin to say how proud I was of him.  He is such a beautiful little soul - and he did great!  Our oldest was the usher and he brought up the gifts.  They were sure handsome!!!


Here's some more pictures of our little tuxedo man...



The next morning he woke up and asked where his tuxedo was.  I said it went back to the store and he wanted to know when he could wear one again!



 Tiny tot was looking dapper also in his little suit! 

His favorite place to be was sticking his entire arm in the holy water font.  At one point his foot went in and I heard "Uh oh" (favorite saying of his).  Needless to say, the entire Mass I held him in the back so he couldn't go swimming.
 The handsome ushers!

My little men





At the reception, my ringbearer pulled out some dance moves that I've never even seen! 
He danced and danced and danced!




Our beautiful family...
Thank you God for my wonderful husband and these amazing children you've entrusted to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment