Friday, May 4, 2012

My first post!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! 

My name is Lauren and I'm a homeschooling mama to 3 beautiful and busy boys - 6, 4 and 1 !

Why am I starting this blog? 
     
       First, mainly to share ideas with other moms out there.  I've gotten so much from reading other women's blogs - crafts, recipes and mainly homeschooling ideas!! I wanted to be able to share back and connect with others. 
       Secondly, for my wonderful husband and family members to be able to watch their little ones grow and see what they've been up to!

So, we're off!  We'll see where this new venture takes us... :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Lauren I'm so happy to be reading your blog! This is aawesome! It is so nice to be able to see what is going on with you and the fam in addition to picking up on some awesome ideas! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, let's try this again lol! Cool blog, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for dropping me a sweet note. praise God for our Catholic online community, welcome!

    i look forward to following your blog.

    pax Christi,
    lena

    ReplyDelete