Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So much fun...all before lunch!

Wow! Some funny things going on around here...and it's not even lunch yet!

Our little man has been saying the meal blessing with us and says "Father, Son Holy Syrup" :) We all can't help laughing every time.

So....I made pancakes this morning and when taking the syrup out to the table, we noticed daddy having some fun with us:

Needless to say, we all laughed very hard! Little man did too, though he had no idea what was so funny!

Next, momma was on the treadmill and saw the kids playing.  I had to take pictures:


 Building a wall, with shouts of "The British are coming" from my 4 year old!  Yes, we watched a 6 day documentary last week on the American Revolution :)  Also earlier this morning was Ants in the Pants - red vs blue - American vs. British :)
ps...lots of napkins were great couponing deal for some gas a few months ago...no paper towels here for a year or two - napkins for everything!
 knocking down the wall...

 The assembly line to build it
Note the footie pajamas, the two oldest in skates and roller blades and a rainbow peace hat - ??? Too funny!

Then it turned into trains - Steamworks vs. the Dieselworks .  I loved my tot being the tunnel!




And now they're all waiting for lunch and snacking on apples on the floor!

I'm wondering if they're this funny/cute all the time or maybe I'm just taking a little extra time to see it today!  Thank you God for letting me revel in it today and may I have the grace and patience everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment