Saturday, May 2, 2020

5-2-19
Day 1 #Europe2019



























Oh my...what a day! I was so excited to go to bed at 8:30 last night since we hadn't slept in over thirty hours. I forgot jet lag was real... especially for little ones ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ญ Marcel was awake from 10-3:30 At least I had my phone in my hotel room and we watched our fave ABC movie over and over and over.....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ด
But...all is well!!! That's only to be expected! We had a lovely breakfast, walked to the rv rental and we're off ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ First stop....Lourdes, France at the foot of the Pyrenees Mountains ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™
We hit up a great grocery store #LOVEforeigngrocerystores ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿซ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฐ. We're pretty much just eating bread, Nutella, cheese, salami, coffee, and desserts for every meal #bestmenuever We already enjoyed our first crepes. Our rv spot for the next few days is picturesque. Partway up the mountain, beautiful view down to Lourdes, nice playground, and some farm animals ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ“๐Ÿด
We ventured down into Lourdes only for a quick visit this evening, but we have four days here, so there will be many pictures to come ๐ŸŽฅ #pictureoverload ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

No comments:

Post a Comment