Saturday, October 11, 2014

First lapbooks of the year!

 I love lapbooks!  We always have one in progress which I keep in a folder.  The boys usually do one mini-book of it each day.  They LOVE their lapbooks they've made over the years.  They so enjoy pulling them out and showing each other or the grandparents :)

Tot chose a train lapbook (no surprise there! -- note: someone was using purple marker that morning!).  I get most of my lapbooks off of www.homeschoolshare.com .  They have SO many free ones.  I love the ones that go with books.  Currently, Tot is working on an apple one.  They list all of the books they use which I was able to put on hold at the library.  Rex is working on a hot air balloon one --  also found all the books at the library :)





 Captain is doing Erica's Classical Literature Units. I have both volumes.  He finished Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which of course he loved!



This was his ''original candy design" with recipe below :)


The best part was making no bakes all by himself!

Right now the two older boys are working on Egypt lapbooks to go along with our RC History Ancient Times study.  Hopefully I'll post those when they're done!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment