Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall fun!

I thought I'd post two more fall activites we did :)  A fun, easy craft and our little sensory bin.  I have so many posts I'd like to do.  We have next week off, so I'm hoping to catch up for a few days!

I found this craft at www.1plus1plus1equals1.net and thought it looked easy (and cheap!).  It was! The kids loved it and it only cost $2! Yeah!  It's also my prettiest fall table decorations yet!

We started out with a little cardboard for the base, a paper towel tube sliced at the top of bottom, and brown paint.  I hot glue gunned the tree on the cardboard....the top slices are branches.  They painted the tree brown and let it dry for a few hours.

Then we glued on our leaves (two packs from Dollar Tree).
Captain got to use the hot glue gun for the first time.  He sure liked that.

Voila!  

Here's our sensory bin... very simple.

Separating chestnuts and acrons.  We've since put them out on the porch and fed the squirrels for the winter!

More to come soon...promise ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment