Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dinosaur tot school - wk 2 con't

Ok - so I ended my post last night with blogger not letting me download my pictures, but voila! it worked again, so here is the rest of week 2 :)

Day 2 setup

 The first tray had the same colored dino puzzles.  The middle tray was one of our favorites - roll and graph.  I knew my others ones would want to join in so I printed off three dice and three graphs before anyone asked :)



 I asked Tot to roll his dice - this was his very dramatic, stand up and THROW the dice!


 I think his dice was heavy sided to the first dinosaur or he didn't know at all what he was doing. I think I'll vote on the latter ;)


 Here I put on a number and he had to count and place that many dinosaur bones.

 Our new line up of dinosaurs! They have permanently taken over the top shelf!

 One of our 'oldie but goodie' puzzles.  First you build the triceratops skeleton, then on top of that his muscles and organs, then on top his skin! I love this one!


  Day 3 setup


He did so well at practicing cutting.

**I know you all are raving at my tasmanian devil snap bracelet that Rex put on me that morning!  The boys bought them that morning with their own quarters from their Easter eggs - they were a hit (for about 4 hours)!

 Better and better at his following lines...


 Rex was busy with dinosaurs behind us.  If I heard him right it was the American vs. the British dinosaurs!!!


 building a stegsasaurus...

 :)
 I liked Rex's 'TRICERATOPS'.

 This had nothing to do with dinosaurs, it was just fun!  Fishing for ABCs - here we are preparing (I should have done it without him and surprised him, but I couldn't get away long enough!)



 Rex made up great games for the two of them right away and they played for quite a while.  He asked Tot which letter he should get, Tot called one out, Rex dinosaur swooped it and gave it to Tot for his net.
 I don't know where his net was in the pictures, but he had a fishing net :)

And now that's really it for dinosaur tot school :)

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment