Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thanksgiving...a little late :)


Ok..I'm a little late posting our Thanksgiving week, but still wanted to show the grammas the cute things we did :) 
Sorting odd and even numbers...





 Finding the hidden turkey (number recognition)
 Thanksgiving math...he did great!
 patterns..
 Cutest song...I sang a song about turkey feathers and they had to find the color and put it on :)


 LOVED this...I laminated the cards and he clipped the right number of objects.









 Little tot loved his trays with pompoms.  I think after the holidays I need to make him some Montessori trays :)  He's getting so big!

and finally...rolling a dice and building an Indian :)

Hopefully after Christmas I'll be quicker with the posting!

Blessed Advent!

No comments:

Post a Comment